Shop online, send money, and accept payments by connecting your bank account and debit card to your PayPal account.
What exactly is PayPal?
PayPal is definitely a payments that are online where users can
- Shop and also make acquisitions online
- Forward cash to many other PayPal users (users is located in the Philippines or abroad)
- Receives a commission from credit/debit cardholders as well as other PayPal users (users could be situated in the Philippines or abroad)
- Efficiently use their account that is payPal as вЂњdigital walletвЂќ
Simple tips to Start a PayPal Account
Getting a PayPal account is straightforward!
- Simply subscribe at www.paypal.com AndвЂњPhilippines that are select because the nation.
- Be sure to select вЂњPhilippine PesoвЂќ since the currency that is primary.
- PayPal reports are FREE and you are able to connect any protection Bank checking or checking account to your PayPal account.
Note: We have actually waived the PHP 200 Inward Remittance Fees on PayPal Transactions.
Paypal for company
Paypal for Shoppers
Connecting Your Money
To link your protection Bank checking or checking account to your PayPal account, follow these steps:
- Login in to PayPal
- Click вЂњWalletвЂњ
- Click вЂњLink a Bank AccountвЂќ and you’ll be directed up to a quick kind
- Enter вЂњPhilippinesвЂќ as your nation
- Enter your title вЂ“ it should match the title on the banking account
- Enter вЂњSecurity BankвЂќ as your bank title
- Enter вЂњ010140015вЂќ as your bank rule
- Enter your 13-digit account number* вЂ“ if youвЂ™re maybe perhaps not certain finding your bank account quantity, click on this link.
*Note that checkbooks and declaration of records may mirror a 12-digit account quantity. In the event your account quantity has 12-digits, put in a 0 at the start of the quantity.
Finding Account Figures
If you’re enrolling a banking account, you will find your 13-digit account quantity by checking online banking, the mobile software, your declaration of account, your checkbook, or your passbook.
Specific statement of reports and checkbooks may mirror a 12-digit account quantity. Put in a 0 at the start of the 12-digit quantity to get to your 13-digit account quantity.
- On The Web Banking
- Cellphone App
- Statement of Account
Connecting Your Debit Account
To connect your safety Bank MasterCard debit card* to your PayPal account, follow these steps:
- Login in to PayPal
- Click on вЂњWalletвЂњ
- Simply Simply Click вЂњLink a Credit CardвЂќ and will also be directed up to a form that is short
- Enter your card that is 16-character quantity
- Enter your Card Verification Value (CVV)
- Enter the target connected to the account as the billing target. This is actually the exact same target that seems in your month-to-month bank statement.
- Your debit card should now be connected to your PayPal account. Click вЂњConfirm CardвЂќ to request verification.
- The 4-digit code required for verification can be obtained on the cardвЂ™s next declaration of account. You may look at your deal history on Online Banking or call Security BankвЂ™s customer support at 88-791-88 2 banking times after asking for verification from PayPal to obtain the confirmation code that is 4-digit.
*Note that non-MasterCard ATM Cards such as for example Cashlink ATM cards may possibly not be associated with Paypal at the moment.
You’ll deliver cash to another PayPal individual if you have a debit or bank card connected to your PayPal account or your PayPal account has sufficient funds on it to pay for the quantity being delivered and any charges that PayPal may charge. To deliver cash, follow these actions:
- Click вЂњPay or deliver paymentsвЂќ
- In the event that receiver could be the a time that is first, type in the e-mail target or cellular phone quantity of the individual you intend to deliver money to вЂ“ make sure this really is proper.
- Go into the sum of money you intend to deliver.
- Check always and verify the main points entered and submit the payment.
Note when your PayPal account balance is lower than the total amount youвЂ™d choose to send, PayPal will either simply take the look at this site funds that are remaining the card connected to your PayPal account. If no card is related to your account that is paypal will likely to be delivered.
You will do perhaps maybe not require A paypal that is personвЂ™s account in order to deliver funds. Only at that moment in time, PayPal utilizes the recipientвЂ™s email or telephone number so as to path re re payments.
Withdrawing / Transferring Money from Your PayPal Account to your money
To withdraw funds in your PayPal account to a protection banking account, follow these steps:
- Be sure you are able to afford in your PayPal account
- Click вЂњWithdrawвЂќ to be directed towards the Withdraw Funds web page
- Select funds that areвЂњWithdraw your bank accountвЂќ. Remember that withdrawals where in fact the quantity withdrawn has ended P6,999 are free from any withdrawal fees while a withdrawal below P6,999 is topic to a P50 charge
- Key in the quantity you want to move to your money
- Check always and verify the withdrawal
- Very first withdrawal will require 5-7 banking days to procedure; future withdrawals will need 3-5 banking times to process.
Your withdrawal might be refused by safety Bank if the following conditions are perhaps maybe not met:
- Your safety banking account is perhaps maybe not a checking or checking account
- The title on your own PayPal account is distinct from the title in your safety Bank account (for those who have a company account, the title in your PayPal account should really be your online business name)
- You failed to enter the proper account number. Please be aware you have to withdraw to your money utilizing your bank-account quantity, maybe not your debit card.